VA Home Loan | How to Qualify
We are a VA Home loan Lender in Cape Coral and since the start of VA Home Loan Guaranty program’s, home buying has been easier for millions of military personnel and veterans. No conventional mortgage can match the financial advantages of VA loans.
Veteran’s Administration or “VA” loans are available for active, non-active and retired Army, Air Force, Marine, Nave, National Guard vets who meet the established service requirements.
The features of a VA Loan:
- 100% Financing on Home Purchases – The maximum VA loan Limit is $417,000, with NO MONEY DOWN
- Lower Closing Cost – VA loans are set up where certain fees cannot be charged to the buyer, as they would be in any other loan, making the cost to do the loan less.
- Credit Challenged Buyers Accepted- Lenders make and effort to help those who have served so they may be more liberal with certain stains on credit history.
- Easy Refinance – Through the IRRL VA Program(Interest Rate Reduction Loan) lowering your interest rate does not carry with it all the verifications of income, credit, appraisals, and assets of other loans…and closing costs can be added into the loan!
Relocating to Florida
Military service often comes with frequent relocation to new bases. But VA Loans with Florida The Mortgage Lady is here to make your move less stressful. We work with military families and individuals who move all over the country. Thanks to our experience, we know how to make your relocation a pleasant experience.
With our my help, you’ll get a VA home loan without a hitch. No matter your destination-Miami, Cocoa Beach, Daytona, Jacksonville or Miami, the Mortgage Lady is here for you.
The most notable features and benefits for those who qualify are:
- 100% financing
- No monthley mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Gift funds acceptable for closing costs
- No cash reserve requirements
- A variety of terms or loan types available
- Avalibalbe for purchase and refinance
- Reduced costs for disabled veterants
- Seller can pay for closing costs
- Seller pays for any required repairs
- No pre-payment pentalty
- Discounted closing costs
To determine your ability to participate in this program, just provide your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or your Disharge/Separation form (DD214). If you do not have your COE, you can request one using form 26-1880.
Reach out using the contact information our our page and we will be happy to explain the detailas and answer any questions.
MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida brings several military home buyers to the Tampa area. When they need to buy a home, they come to Best Mortgage Loan to make the most of their VA loan benefits. Connect with me today and get started on buying your home in Tampa, Florida or anywhere else in the state.
Florida Military Bases
- Key West Naval Air Station
- MacDill Air Force Base – Tampa, Fla.
- Jacksonville Naval Air Station
- Patrick Air Force Base – Cocoa Beach, Fla.
- Pensacola Naval Air Station
Learn more: The Benefit of a VA Loan
Thank you for your service!