Pay less closing cost with Fannie Mae assistance on HomePath property
This incentive will give qualified buyers up to 3.5% of assistance towards closing costs. In many instances, buyers could use these savings to even buy down their interest rate, without having to come out of pocket for upfront points, giving them an additional savings over the life of the loan. Buyers will work the mortgage lender to determine which option will work best for them.
The Qualifications Are Simple!
- Buyer must request this assistance on the initial offer.
- The offer must be made between February 14, 2014 through March 31, 2014
- The property must be in an active First Look Period.
- HomePath property must close on or before the agreed closing date, yet no later than May 31, 2014
- Property must be a primary, owner occupied home only
If the HomePath closing cost assistance is for you, contact me today! Select the Contact Us tab to the right of the page for loan questions or complete the Mortgage Loan Quote form on the left of the page for a Free, No Obligation Loan Quote.
For more information on this program www.homepath.com